Garena has issued its list of top eighteen teams who have qualified for this Free Fire India Championship (FFIC) 2021 Fall League Stage.
FFIC Fall is the third of the four major tournaments declared by Garena in the beginning of this year and there will be a huge award pool of Rs 75 lakh.
Free Fire India Championship 2021 Fall Teams participating in league steps
18 qualified teams include FFIC 2021 Fall Tournament:
1) Total gaming
2) 4 unknown
4) Team Elite
6) Desi Gamers
7) Ora Sports
8) Team Arrow
9) LR7 Sports
10) Trained to kill
11) Team Chaos
12) PVS Gaming
13) Titanium Army
14) Galaxy Racer
15) From the future
16) Head Hunters
17) Skylights Gaming
18) UG Empire
Format and program of league steps
A total of 18 teams, 12 out of which qualifiers qualify, as well as the free Fire Pro League 2021 Summer Tournament, will compete against each other in nine match days.
Top 18 teams will be divided into three groups. Each team will be ranked only according to his league standing within his group.
At the end of the league steps, the top six (top two teams in each group) will reach the final while lower twelve will be transferred to the play-in.
League Step 17 will start from September and the match will be played only on weekends:
- Day 1 – September 17 (Friday) – Group A and B
- Day 2 – September 18 (Saturday) – Group B and C
- Day 3 – September 19 (Sunday) – Group A and C
- Day 4 – September 24 (Friday) – Group B and C
- Day 5 – September 25 (Saturday) – Group A and C
- Day 6 – September 26 (Sunday) – Group A and B
- Day 7 – 1 October (Friday) – Group A and C
- Day 8 – October 2 (Saturday) – Group A and B
- Day 9 – October 3 (Sunday) – Group B and C
At the end of such a tournament, the top teams will qualify for World Series 2021, but due to the COVID-19 epidemic, the free Fire World Series was canceled, and instead, we can see small regional tournaments.
Fan Tournament can see Free Fire Esports India YouTube Channel and Facebook Page or Booga App at 6:00 pm.
Log in to Reply