Update Operation Riptide has arrived for Counter Strike Global Offensive , and here is the complete list of changes and corrections added to this patch.
Valve has now published a brand new patch for Counter-Strike on September 22, 2021: Global Offensive. The content of Operation Riptides includes new cards, new game mode options and many other goodies.
On today s new update, some smaller changes to the game balance were made. You can also expect newer rewards when you compete in the new game modes provided.
You can read the full patch notes for the content of Operation Riptide below.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Operation Riptide Update Patnotes
We introduce operation riptides to play with new cards, new missions and new ways to play your favorite game modes! Activate an operation Riptide Pass and fulfill your missions to get rewards, including all new agents, weapons collections, stickers and patches.
Private matchmaking queues
– Generate a queue code and share with your friends to create a private Premier match on Valve servers
– or select one of your Steam groups and play a match exclusively with other members of this group
– Added option to select a preference for playing time for competitive matchmaking: Short (MV 16), Long (MV 30) or no preference.
– Added to Classic Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch (the first team of 100 kills wins) and Free-For-All-Deathmatch (all players are enemies).
– Maximum rounds to 10 reduced and halftime team change eliminated.
– Reduced lap time
– Weapon progress adapted
– Weapon progress adapted
– players receive a health shot after three kills
– Grenades can now be dropped exactly like weapons.
– Lifting power after the death of 3.0s reduced to 2.0s (viewed by head shot from 1.0s to 0.5s).
Reduced body damage
Increased body damage
Reduced price to $ 300
- The purchasing menu was added the heavy weapon ballistic sign, which can currently be bought by CTS in card groups for occasional hostels.
– County has been added to the official matchmaking in the Danger Zone game mode.
Basalt and Insertion II were added to the official matchmaking in the game modes Competitive, Casual and Deathmatch.
Canyon and extraction have been added to the official matchmaking in Wingman game mode.
The following maps are no longer available in official matchmaking: Grind, Mocha, Pitstop, Calavera, Frostbite.
– Easy visibility optimization from T-Spawn to middle
– Improved view of the B-back site from upper tunnels
– Gate on top of Banana
– Revised 1V1 layout
– smaller bug fixes
– Increased size of the plantable surface in both bomb locations
– Fixed floor breakdown on plywood surfaces
– Further optimizations
– 1V1 arenas added
The information recorded above comes from the steam side of the game. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is now available for the PC platform.
Leave a Reply