Action Horizon Forbidden West unfolds on an extensive map of the open world, where players can explore new territories, meet new allies and fight new enemies. One big difference between Horizon Forbidden West and its predecessor, Horizon Zero Dawn is how actually the map is actually filled.
- Where to find Relic Ruins: The Daunt
- where to find the key module
- where to find the door code
- What is the reward for Relic Ruins: The Daunt?
One of the new tests added to the Horizon Forbidden West map is ruins of relics. Ruins of relics can be found across the entire map, and players will have to solve puzzles with obstacles and bypassing, to find a collection of collectibles stored in each of the ruins. The steps that will need to be taken to complete Ruins Relics: Embrain listed below:
- Step 1 : Enter the ruins of relics. Players will need to enter the ruins from the northern side.
Step 2 : Find a yellow capture point inside the building. Use the mobile box inside to push yourself to the capture point.
STEP 3 : Once at this level, players must see a locked door containing the scope of the Ruine Ruine. Exit the balcony using the output near the locked door.
Step 4 : Once on the balcony, run through the abyss right forward to get to the second part of the building.
- Step 5 : Jump in this new part of the building. If you are in the right place, the data point must be visible. This data point will contain Door Code ( 1705 ), which will be needed later to gain access to the collectibles of these relict ruins.
- Step 6 : If you look up, looking at the data point, there must be two points that can be pulled by PullCaster. Long beam with blue tip and grid. Use PullCaster on both of these points.
- Step 7 : Find the box on the upper floors of this room, and then lower it using the traction castener. This box can be used to access the open lattice just. After the box is installed correctly, jump on the beam, which is lowered down and then on the grid.
- Step 8 : As soon as you enter the next room through the grille, jump into the big hole in the ground. The hole is almost the only thing that is in this room, so it is difficult not to notice.
- Step 9 : In the back of this hole there are capture points that ela can use to climb up, except that the first point is unstable and falls if it grab it. To get around this, the players will need to deliver the box to this area to strengthen themselves. When you get to capture points, turn on and go to the dark area. The ceiling will be a plower point that players can pull down to make a hole in the previous room.
Step 10 : Climb through the hole and pull another wall using a plowder to find the box that was used in step 7. Spend this box back through the holes that were just created, and use it to get to the points. The capture mentioned in step 9. Climb. Up capture points to get to the next room level.
- Step 11 : As soon as you climbed up, look at the west to find a wooden balcony, and jump on it. This is a balcony on which there will be key module behind the locked door. Take the key module and return to the locked door mentioned in step 3.
- Step 12 : Open the door using the key module (obtained in step 11), and then the door code (obtained in step 5). As soon as it is done, players will be able to get their prize for completing these relict ruins.
Where to find Relic Ruins: The Daunt
That Ruins of relics: An intimidation will be the first ruins-relics with which the players will face their journey to the Forbidden West. It can be found south of ChainsCrape, the city with whom players will first get acquainted at the entrance to the full game map.
where to find the key module
The Relic Ruins: The Daunt will require players to get key module To open a locked door with a collectibles. The execution of the steps described above should lead to the fact that players will receive a key module. The key module itself is mentioned in step 11. Most relict ruins have a locked door, but the key module is not always the necessary part required to open this door.
where to find the door code
These Ruins-Relics will actually require two things to enter a locked door containing the item collecting Ruins. Along with the key module, players will need to find out Door code . Not in all ruins of relics will need a door code, but in the daunt it is needed. The code from the door can be difficult to find, and it is easy to skip if the players do not know what they are looking. Door code – 1705, and can be obtained by performing steps described above. The door code and, in particular, where to find it is mentioned in step 5.
What is the reward for Relic Ruins: The Daunt?
All Ruins Relics in Horizon Forbidden West will lead to the fact that players will receive decorations. What decorations will receive players depends on the completed ruins of relics. The Relic Ruins: The Daunt will reward players Decoration: Easually .
These decorations are used later in the game when players reach the camps in Las Vegas, and also completing the Quest “Nights”. Players can redeem decorations, talking to NPC by name Stemur, which can turn the decorations in a beautiful light show. These collected items are cosmetic and will not have a great effect on the gameplay.
Interested in Horizon Forbidden West and want to know more? Learn how to improve the peas in Horizon Forbidden West in Pro Game Guides!