Yesterday Epic Games organized a showcase to Unreal Engine 5 and announced that the new technology is now released for all developers. Previously, only chosen developers have allowed access to access, for example The Coalition, which directly creates some impressive Unreal Engine 5 Tech demos.
In addition, Crystal Dynamics has announced that work on a new Tomb Raider game started on the basis of Unreal Engine 5.
In addition, during the transfer, which studios still use the Unreal Engine 5 to realize their new games.
Xbox Game Studios – Unreal Engine 5 projects
- Inxile entertainment – unannounced roleplaying
- Rare – Ewild
- Undead labs – State of Decay 3
- The Initiative – Perfect Dark Reboot
- Double Fine – unannounced project
- Ninja Theory – Light Blade 2
- The coalition – unannounced project
- Obsidian Entertainment – The Outer WORLDS 2
In addition to the Xbox Game Studios, which now work together for more than 20 years with Epic Games and the Unreal Engine, numerous more well-known studios work on new games. For example, CD project Red to The Witcher 4.
Leave a Reply