There are six Kyber bricks to unlock at each level of Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. One by completing the level, three by filling the bolt indicator until you reach True Jedi, one for collecting all miniKits and one by completing the three level challenges. In this guide, we will show you how to obtain all minikits and challenges, as well as we will also describe which characters are unlocked by completing the assault level in Echo Base in Episode V.
- Assault on the Base Echo Minikit # 1
- Assault on Base Echo Minikit # 2
- Assault on Base Echo Minikit # 3
- Assault on the base Echo Minikit # 4
- Assault on the Base Echo Minikit # 5
- more Lego Star Wars: Saga Skywalker Guides
- Assault to the locations of the Minikits of the Base ECHO: Lego Star Wars: La Saga Skywalker
- Lego Star Wars: Saga Skywalker Assault to the base level challenges of ECHO
Assault to the locations of the Minikits of the Base ECHO: Lego Star Wars: La Saga Skywalker
For collecting the five minikits at Assault on Echo Base, you will unlock the Imperial Star Destroyer (micro).
Assault on the Base Echo Minikit # 1
The first minikit is floating under a cantilever. It’s a tight grip, but you can slide just below.
Assault on Base Echo Minikit # 2
Minikit 2 is in an ice block. Exploit it with your lasers to free the kit and hook it.
Assault on Base Echo Minikit # 3
There are a lot of two-wheeled vehicles flying that look like bicycles, if you exploit six of them, you will win a minikit. Do not worry, there are more than six available.
Assault on the base Echo Minikit # 4
After AT-AT appears, you can go to the second area and grab this minikit on its right side when entering.
Assault on the Base Echo Minikit # 5
Also, after AT-AT appears, you will find another cantilever in the new area with a minikit below that you can fly and grab.
Lego Star Wars: Saga Skywalker Assault to the base level challenges of ECHO
Atrick – Fly through the legs of an AT-AT. This is explained by itself, try to monitor the moment of their movements so that you do not crash.
** Promote! It is a delicate balance, it must remain close to the AT-at while rolling the cable around them, but not so much as to hit them. It is not necessary that you reach all the circular goals to qualify for achievement, so concentrate more on winding the cable than to reach them.
Rebellious squad, in training! – Complete the level without being defeated. It is best to do this in a single race, ignore other challenges and minikits and simply complete the level as fast as you can to avoid damage.
more Lego Star Wars: Saga Skywalker Guides
- Episode I: The Ghost Threat Level Guides
- Episode level guides II: the attack of the clones
- Episode III: The revenge of Sith level guides
- Episode IV: Level Guides of a New Hope
- Episode V: The empire counterattack level guides.
- Episode VI: The Return of the Jedi Level Guides
- Guide of levels of a plan to save Han
- The Copa-Khetanna levels guide
- Endor the line level guide
- Chewbacca’s Defense Level Guide
- Meet your destination level guide
- Episode level guides VII: the awakening of strength
- Episode level guides VIII: Last Jedi
* Dameron challenge level guide
* Codebreak-out level master guide
* No Snoke without fire level guide
* Chromed dome level guide down
* Ground salt level guide
* Episode level guides IX: The Rise of Skywalker
* A jump guide and jump level
* They fly! Level Guide
* C-3P-OH without level guide
* The guide of the force level to do it
* Level Guide Be With Me