Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands introduced a new boss in her first DLC, The Coiled Captors. This powerful boss is at the end of a short dungeon, and depending on the complexity that players seek to cope, they will face another version of the ground shark.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands has four unique forms of chamas, each with their own strength and abilities. To fight all the forms of friends, you need to go through the level of each boss in order to start with the first complexity. If you win the boss option, and the next level does not open, the next form is still inaccessible.
All forms of chamas in the world of miracles of tiny mud
Chams is becoming more and more with every difficulty Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, but his name remains the same. The armor surrounding Chams will change, but the boss itself will remain the same.
The difficulty 1 * (available on April 21, 2022, at 9:30 Pacific time)
* Chams starts with a small size, as a ground shark is a little larger than other enemies of his type that can shoot tornado and jump on the map to pursue players. Although his attacks are scared, they do not cause much damage.
The second difficulty (available on April 28, 2022, at 9:30 Pacific time)
* Chams is noticeably larger than other enemies such as sharks, now he has neon horns and exoskeletons to protect his body. His health has not improved much, but a tornado shooting Chams shoots a little more.
The difficulty is three (available from May 5, 2022, at 9:30 Pacific time)
* Chams becomes much more significant than other sharks in the world of miracles of tiny tina, now it is able to shoot massive tornado, which can raise players above the ground and apply more damage. Chams now wears large neon horns that protect his head, and a strip of armor, covering his main health lane. The boss health reserve is twice as much, and you will need to destroy its armor before you can damage Chams.
* Difficulty four (available from May 12, 2022, at 9:30 Pacific time)
* The last level of chams includes all the strengthening of the third level with several additional modifiers. Chams is huge, rises above other enemies, with a tornado who raise him and players. Chams has a strip of armor that protects it from damage. The TIDEBREAKER spell and the effects of attraction are joined by the chamas pool. As soon as the players destroy the Health scale of the armor of Chama, it will become invulnerable for a short time, and then climbs into the sky, shooting at the players with twisters. Players must fight him at a distance to kill him.
To learn more about Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, visit our other articles on professional games, for example, when the next form of Chums will become available in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands?
Leave a Reply