The Callisto Protocol is an immersive narrative of third-person survival horror set 300 years in the future. You will play like Jacob Lee, a man sent to the maximum security penitentiary in Callisto to face his fate. As soon as he arrives in his cell, the prison plunges into the full chaos.
- Minimum PC Requirements
- Recommended PC Requirements
- release date and platforms
- System Requirements
- Life Time speculation
- Prices, different editions and pre-registration
- The cast
To survive this general panic, Jacob must find a way to escape prison, but he will have to face terrible challenges that can cost his life.
release date and platforms
- The Callisto Protocol will be available on December 2, 2022
- It will be playable on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series and PC
No official information has been provided about the weight of the game, or even a possible pre-download.
The Callisto protocol is a Survival horror that mixes the tension and utality of the blows to the opponents. The game offers a unique combination that varies between firing and melee fighting.
The game will also feature an intuitive dodge system that will force you to carefully observe the origin of your opponents’ blows so as not to lose much health.
Regarding weapons, you will be equipped with firearms, an electric stick and a gravitational glove that will be very useful to quickly eliminate opponents using scenario elements… Of course opponents can also use these elements against you.
According to our preview, the fights are complex but impressive. You will have to play with strategy while using creativity to eliminate your opponents.
Minimum PC Requirements
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8400 or AMD Ryzen 5 2600
- RAM: 8 GB of memory
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD RADEON RX 580
Recommended PC Requirements
- Processor: Intel Core i7-8700 or AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- RAM: 16 GB of memory
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 or AMD RADEON RX 5700
Life Time speculation
In this part of the article, we will speculate following tips from the latest Striking Distance Studios and Grafton titles, including the iconic Dead Space series. These games are not very long, with about ten hours of play, so don’t expect an adventure similar to God of War Ragnarök or even Elden Ring’s.
Prices, different editions and pre-registration
- On PS4 and Xbox One and PC, Standard Edition costs around R $250
- On PS5 and Xbox Series X and S, Standard Edition is for sale for $350
Standard Edition’s pre-registration will offer players two Retro Prisoner skins, regardless of the game platform.
- For PS4, Xbox One and PC, Deluxe Edition is available for about $400
In PS5 and Xbox Series X and S, Deluxe Edition costs about $450
Regarding Deluxe Edition, players who ordered this version will receive the two Retro Prisoner skins, as well as the game’s season, which includes the future LCS.
- Collector editing will cost about $1300 for PS4 and Xbox One consoles
- Collector’s edition will cost $1350 for the PS5 and Xbox Series X | s consoles
The Collector’s Edition contains the seasoning of The Callisto Protocol and Skins Retro Prisoner, a metal box, collectible pins, The Callisto Protocol Comic Edition #0 and a minifigure. However, this edition is not available on the PC.
- Jacob Lee, the protagonist, is played by Josh Chapel known for acting on Michael Bay’s transformers, but also in the Las Vegas series
- Dani Nakamura, protagonist, is played by Karen Bukhara known for acting on Suicide Squad or The Boys series
- Leon Ferris, the antagonist, is played by Sam Wither who lent his face and voice to the Star Wars games
Like Dying Light 2, many LCS will be released to continue the terrible story of The Callisto Protocol. However, in addition to this statement, no clear information has been given for the moment about the operation of this future support. Despite this, Mark James gives some additional details.
DLC can introduce different game modes, some of which are widely inspired by other survival horror titles. But nothing really identifies the future content planned for The Callisto Protocol.
Leave a Reply